Friday, August 24, 2018

I will setup your Xero Chart of Accounts from your Trial Balance.

I will setup your Xero Chart of Accounts from your Trial Balance.












About:

I am a qualified Accountant and Bookkeeper with many years experience. I am also a Certified Xero Advisor and would love to work with you to get your Xero account setup.


"Heidi was extremely professional and delivered on time, to a high standard. I am extremely happy with the results and would definitely recommend." - Rhys McKay


I will complete the Chart of Accounts for your Xero setup. All you will need to provide is your Trial Balance.

Reviews


thevigilante:Great service

vdlbookkeeping:Great client!

tstronge:To Sort out my messy accounts and bring me up to scratch. This seller really helped me as much as possible.

vdlbookkeeping:Trevor was a great client!. Clear requirements and expectations. Was prompt in providing information and documents to complete work. Open lines of communication. Look forward to more work with him

thevigilante:Great service


No comments:

Post a Comment