Friday, August 24, 2018

I will solve accounting and finance assignments and help you with any business problem.

I will solve accounting and finance assignments and help you with any business problem.












About:

I am an CMA, well aware of: Projections, Budgeting & Forecasting and I am well experienced in Accounting & Finance.

Note: Most of the Jobs need Custom Offer so please do contact me before ordering so that I can deliver Quality with Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

I would provide help regarding:

  • Business Plans Financial Projections
  • Business Valuations (using the Discounted Cash Flows Technique)
  • Budgeting & Forecasting
  • Sales Budget
  • Production Budget
  • COGS Budget
  • Selling & Admin Exp. Budget
  • GP & NP Margins
  • Break even Point
  • Projected Profits &

Reviews


sfmas_consult:Excellent wor. Highly recommended 1

gentle_soul:nice working with you

sfmas_consult:Great servic. Fast turn around tim Highly recommended 1

gentle_soul:perfect collaboration\r\n

mariamarin389:Safe and troublefree collaboration. Will return anythime i need help again


No comments:

Post a Comment