Friday, August 24, 2018

I will answer all individual tax questions

I will answer all individual tax questions












About:

****************************Best Fiverr Gig*****************************

Preparing your Personal 1040 tax return and aren't sure if you should take that deduction?  How do you calculate Home Office Expenses?  What form should you use? 


I have the answers to those pesky tax questions.  I am here to answer your questions.  With my extensive tax background and up to date research database no question is too big or too small!

*I can answer any tax questions you may have

*Over 22 years of Experience in Corporate and Individual Tax Matters

*Owner of My Tax Firm

* Handled tax problems for Fortune 500 Companies and High Wealth  Clients

I can answer questions and give you the Correct Tax Forms you need! Wondering if a tax deduction applies to your situation? Maybe you're confused about which taxes apply to your home business. I CAN give you an answer. Best of all, I can do it in a language you can understand.  


Order your gig now!

Reviews


marolinemartin:I repeatedly said my office was exclusive. It has a green screen for goodness sake--it can't actually be otherwise used. Also, that wasn't my question. My question was, do I need documentation for the amount of rent I pay in order to take a deduction for the part of the room that is the office. That was the actual question. Also, snotty.

brownsuga1020:Outstanding Experience!

cg7734:Excellent experience!!! Highly recommended!

cozettewhite:Outstanding Experience!

projectcounsel:Responsive and very knowledgeable. I will order from her again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment