Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make a professional financial model or dashboard

I will make a professional financial model or dashboard












About:

Need help with budgeting, need a financial projection find mortgage calculations to be too complex to understand and estimate. Worried.!!! you dont have panic anymore. I will be your financial consultant and excel wizard. I am offering you my services for

  • Loan mortgage calculation dynamic model
  • Budgeting Scenarios
  • Expense projection
  • Proforma statements development
  • Any type of financial model (dynamic or static)
or any other excel related job.

NOTE
Contact me before placing an order everything might not worth one gig. I am very fast in responding
Feel Free to contact.

Reviews


sansan499:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

creative_d3sign:Excellent experience will use again

somo_king:Outstanding Experience!

kashif4444:Excellent throughout the process, great communication and very knowledgeable. Delivery was quick and exactly as described.

somo_king:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment