Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will send you my questionnaire, and then I will prepare a full fledged SaaS Financial Model

I will send you my questionnaire, and then I will prepare a full fledged SaaS Financial Model












About:

More than 550 Satisfied Clients
More than 900 Orders
Level 2 Seller

Hi,

I am an experienced financial modeler and have prepared more than 500 financial models including SaaS models. 

I will include SaaS metrics like:

1) MRR
2) ARR
3) CAC
4) Burn Rate
5) Revenue Run Rate
6) Churn Rate
7) LTV
8) Customer Lifetime etc

Professionalism is guaranteed. Financial Model will be provided in a highly flexible spreadsheet and you will be able to change assumptions and everything will follow :)

The model will include graphs and charts for you to see results at a glance

A complete model takes around 3 to 4 days. Normal delivery time is 6 to 8 days, but can be done quickly, just purchase extra fast delivery option.

Cost of a full SaaS Financial Model is given in above described packages. Cost of SaaS model spreadsheet is higher than other simple financial models majorly because of the complexity in revenue and cost modeling + metrics. 

I am sure I can satisfy you and make the spreadsheet highly tailored to your business needs. 

Message me with your interest in my SaaS Model and I'll send you a short questionnaire to fill in. 

So, let's get started

Have a great day!

Reviews


cybotechadvisor:Well I was provided with a good, well set and thought through standard template

ahsansohail98:Outstanding Experience!

scottengle:Absolute pleasure to work with. Made changes to fit my model without question. Great seller.

ahsansohail98:Outstanding Experience!

devonte1720:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment