Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will become you zoho books expert, trainer

I will become you zoho books expert, trainer












About:

Hello,
I am the Zoho Books Certified Advisor. I have +6 yrs. working experience on Zoho Books. I am having a professional Master degree (MBA) in Finance & Accounts. 

Here I am giving you Complete Zoho Books Training. You can become Zoho Books Expert only in 20 Hours. In the Basic module, I cover complete Zoho Books for accounting records: Banks, Sales Invoices, Purchases, and Expenses, Payroll, Item management, Reports, etc.

If you want to learn advance Level Zoho Books, Then I also help you Some technical integration with Zoho Book, Zoho One Apps, and G-suite, Smartsheet etc.

Why I may be a good candidate for you!!

 ➽Having +6 yrs. Professional Experience.

 ➽Data Accuracy and efficiency.

 ➽Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.

 ➽You are hiring a technical expert, not only an accountant.

 ➽Help you, How to set up, grow, and run your business hassle free.


 Thanks & Regards

 Balvinder Singh

Reviews


nickshah:Awesome work....

balvindersaini:Thanks Nick.

nickshah:Awesome work...Will use for other business again....

balvindersaini:Thanks Nick,Will Try to Run Your Business from One place - Zoho One.

nickshah:Awesome work....


No comments:

Post a Comment