Friday, July 27, 2018

I will walk you through all of the steps to get your business funded quickly

I will walk you through all of the steps to get your business funded quickly












About:

I will tell you all of the steps that you MUST do in order to get your business in a position to obtain funding and connect you with capital sources. 

I cover details such as:

  • Business Plan / Pitch Deck Review
  • Helping you show your numbers, even if you haven't earned any money yet
  • Getting you incorporated in the right corporate structure for capital raising 
  • Developing a business credit strategy so you can access both the equity and credit markets

I will tell you precisely what your options are and the best way to obtain financing in a short period of time. Whether you need $10k or $10M it makes no difference, you MUST have your corporation configured correctly for success.

Startups can access to large amounts of capital - I will help you get it.

Once everything on the checklist is completed, I will connect you with managing directors from active venture capital funds in your industry, sourcing from my network of 1500+ angels & VCs by check size.

I will send a personal introduction to them on your behalf. I'm well connected with venture capital companies that operate globally and can easily get your deck to the most suitable ones. 


Reviews


lunzao:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

metalmez:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

cherrytreelane:Great job Bakari. Thanks.

lastdragon830:Happy I purchased this gig, spoke with Mr. Pace and I am started on the right track. Well worth the money

davidb7236:Delivered more than I ordered. And he was so kind to give suggestion. Got to keep in touch.I highly recommend him


No comments:

Post a Comment