Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will bring you executive level help for your business

I will bring you executive level help for your business












About:

25+ years of business experience in public and private corporations as Chairman of the Board, CEO, CFO, COO, EVP, SVP, and Finance Director. With this experience I can confident that I can help answer many of your business questions. Here is a short list of some of the areas of business that I can assist you with:

Start-up business planning, ownership and management coaching, set-up your new business, whether a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, LTD, LLP, LP, Sub-S, or standard corporation (which type is most suitable for you) or possibly restructuring your company that may be already in place, small & medium-sized business strategies, product development, product roll-out and distribution strategies, marketing & merchandising strategies, sales recruiting and training, presentation strategies, or raising capital, establish business credit, taxation strategies, in addition to several other areas of business interests. 

If you want a long-term partner I may consider a part ownership interest in your new or existing business; open for discussion once I review your business scenario.

Different gigs for various needs.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment