Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will make financial Statement for your Business.

I will make financial Statement for your Business.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annually financial statements for your business & also available for online book keeping . Or any assignment of Accounts & Finance which you want.
Further i will make excel calculation tools for you to calculate your financial cost, Accruals,Fixed asset schedules, Insurance Premium , Landed Cost in the case of import business etc.


Regards

Muhammad Saqib Yasin (Certified Cost & Management Accountant)

Reviews


dp6342:Great work

saqibyasin2028:Thank you for consider me again ..

bolden88:Very good seller! Will be back again

saqibyasin2028:Thank you Dear, its my pleasure to work for you.

dp6342:Awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment