Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will make the financial model for your business

I will make the financial model for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You provide me with a clear description of your business (revenue sources, costs). 

Then, I will first break down all the drivers based on your input, and re-confirm these with you. 
After that i will develop it in the full working model. 

The model will have:
  • all variables that you can adjust at will
  • 3 statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement)
  • Key ratio's and analysis (incl. Break-even)
  • Sensitivity analysis - test the sensitivity of your key variables
  • Dashboard with the visual representation of they key metrics

Contact me for a tailored quote to make a fully tailored model for your business!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment