Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will prepare personal tax return business tax return

I will prepare personal tax return business tax return












About:

 If you have not filed your Income Tax Return for Federal or State or if you are ready to file your Tax Return for the year 2017. Let me help you to find maximum Tax deduction and with minimum Tax Liability.
I possess over 16 years of experience in tax preparation, international taxes, tax planning, payroll tax withholding, reporting and personal business or Corporate Tax Return preparation and filing. 

I'll prepare your personal or business tax return promptly and perfectly. I am available year-round to help with your tax and accounting related questions.

Full-length Business Tax Return preparation  including State:

  • LLC Tax Return- Fed+ State
  • Single Member LLC- Disregarded Entity Tax Return
  • S-Corp Tax Return - 1120S
  • C-Corp Tax Return- 1120
  • Partnership Tax Return- 1065
  • Self-Employed Tax Return- Sch- C
  • Refund Transfer and Easy Loan is available for qualified taxpayer

e-File is available for convenient and quick Filing of the Income Tax Return

Discuss with me your particular scenario before Ordering and I can make Custom Quotes for your complex tax returns.

*******Please Contact me for Quote before buying any gig************

Reviews


ismfof:Delivered everything on time and answered any question I had! Won’t let you down!

samtaxservices:Lol, you're so nice,... and one of my favorite clients. LOVED working on your project.

ismfof:Delivered everything on time and answered any question I had! Won’t let you down!

samtaxservices:Lol, you're so nice,... and one of my favorite clients. LOVED working on your project.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment