Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do bookkeeping on xero,bank reconciliation,run report etc.

I will do bookkeeping on xero,bank reconciliation,run report etc.












About:

I am expert at Xero online.and i am certified proadvisor quickbooks online.

I work with Xero Online recording income, expenses, transfers, and journal entries, 
performing monthly reconciliations (bank, credit card, and Paypal), 
invoicing, and producing P/L, balance sheet, and customized reports. 


My services includes :-
  • Bookkeeping
  • Preparation of Financial Statement like Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow
  • Account receivable & Payable Management
  • Bank reconciliation

Software Skills :-
  • Quicbooks
  • Xero
  • Wave
  • Tally
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
I look forward to working with you to help make your business run smoothly

Honesty and reliability are my priorities, 
I see challenging problems as a space to learn and grow, 
ready to go the extra mile to achieve the best results in the shortest time


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment