Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will review your UK self assessment tax return

I will review your UK self assessment tax return












About:

I have been preparing tax returns for individuals for 11 years in a London based firm and I am a fully qualified and regulated accountant.

I will review your self prepared online tax return and advise of any errors or areas that need further consideration. All areas covered; self employment, landlords, high earners, investments, multiple job holders, foreign income etc.

I will review your tax calculation to clearly explain where your tax liability or refund comes from. In the case of landlords or self employment I will let you know if you may be missing some deductible expenses to help reduce your tax bill. 

For individual questions not related to a tax return or not requiring a full tax return review, see my other gig.

Reviews


aijjdt:Quick and good advice!

cnypher:He understood perfectly what I wanted, delivered fast and left no questions open. Will buy again!

justinemalik:Excellent - fast and efficiant and thorough - thank yoou very much

matthewmalloy:We were able to quickly clear up some HMRC terminology and what it actually means for the tax return, providing options for an accurate but tax efficient return to be filed.

spspsp33:Professional! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment