Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will manage your forex account profitably

I will manage your forex account profitably












About:

Please read FAQ first!
You can start receiving the service with $5

After a week, you pay for it accordingly ;)

Your trader:
A self-thought financial market trader; with 3 years+ profitable trading experience on Forex, Commodities and sometimes Stocks.

The strategy: 
My strategy is based on Wave Analysis and chart structures; I usually forecast the market for mid-term to long-term trades.
I risk up to 2% of the account in any trade.

Analysis:
90% technical and only 10% fundamental.

Win Ratio:
For the last 1 year and half, my win ratio is about 80%

Previous Highest and Lowest Monthly %:
Highest: Jun. Jul. Aug. 2017, Feb. 2018, with about 130%
Lowest: Oct., Dec. 2017, Jan. 2018 with only 20%

Note:
I have tried 23 brokers and currently I'm using a true ECN, regulated broker.

Fee:
Managing / handling account is 35% of profit. (weekly basis)

Paying for the service:
First you buy one gig for $5
At the end of trading week, you will be asked to purchase multiple gigs to get it to the size of 35% of the week's profit.
Alternatively, I can send you a gig package offer!

Please check the FAQ and do contact me if you have any questions or special request.

Reviews


idobrovolsky:It was excellent communication and service! High professional, very responsive and reliable. I strongly recommend to order. Best impressions. I will definetly be glad to place an order again next time.

aariapoor:Thank you very much, it was pleasure and hope we can work together in future.

worldoftrades:He is very friendly and is doing good work :) Keep it up dude

aariapoor:Thank you! hope we can do more business together.

idobrovolsky:It was excellent communication and service! High professional, very responsive and reliable. I strongly recommend to order. Best impressions. I will definetly be glad to place an order again next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment