Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be happy to explain without being confusing, vague or difficult to understand. I have over 20 years experience working exclusively with businesses like yours.

I will be happy to explain without being confusing, vague or difficult to understand. I have over 20 years experience working exclusively with businesses like yours.












About:

Are you a freelancer with tax questions that give you anxiety?  Does the thought of the IRS and what you need to do for your business overwhelm you?  Don't worry.  It's not as bad as you think it is. 

If you've got U.S. tax questions, I can help.  Maybe you're asking yourself:

  • What the heck is Self Employment Tax and why should I care?
  • Do I have to file Sales Taxes?  Why?
  • Should I be C Corp, S Corp, LLC, or a Partnerhip?  And what does all of this mean?
  • Shouldn't my dry cleaning be a business expense?  If not, what is?
  • What's an FEIN and do I need one?
  • Quarterly Tax Payments?  What?

I can answer all of these and many more.  I have over 25 years of experience in individual and corporate taxation and I'm a CPA who is not stereotypical.  I speak and respond like a normal person using language that you can understand!  

Get rid of that anxiety and overwhelm once and for all.  Get the answers you need along with a simple and effective system to keep track of all of your business transactions.

Order your gig now!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment