Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will assist with tax compliance requirements

I will assist with tax compliance requirements












About:

I am presenting the opportunity to have a virtual assistant available to help you to become Tax compliant in Jamaica. This is necessary to reap benefits from NHT and NIS.  Any type of business person is welcome. I help you to be compliant under Jamaica's laws. No need to hide from the authorities anymore!! I will do the necessary leg work to have all forms processed.

In addition, I will offer ongoing services as follows:
  • Initial setup in JamaicaTax.gov.jm
  • Payroll processing
  • Monthly calculation/preparation and filing of returns
  • Yearly calculation/preparation and filing of returns
  • Additional support
I have been doing processing with the Inland Revenue Department for over twenty years. I can help you alleviate all the stress that these processes entail as well the time it will take to visit the Inland Revenue Department offices.

You will not be disappointed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment