Friday, August 24, 2018

I will give you my davidstar strategy bin opt

I will give you my davidstar strategy bin opt












About:

My recently made DAVIDSTAR indicator is working very well in the last 50 days with a rate of 72 % ITM results, entering as well in my box of profitable indicators I made !! The TF suggested is 1 minute with expiration time 5 minutes begining in the next candle ( after close the candle with the davidstar indicator showing). It is a very reliable indicator, if you follow the rules included (explained) in the document in the folder. The indicator may give you a sound signal as well as the text advise in the screen, email notification and push mobile if you configure them. You can select any of the package you like !!

Reviews


guillermoapaz:Very excellent service.\nI need to try and test the indicator, in order to give an opinion.\nIt looks promising.\nVery honest seller!

herbatz:Outstanding buyer!

angelaraiza:buen vendedor estare al pendiente de sus demas productos

herbatz:Excelente comprador. Recomendado

isaiahmartin488:Most honest fiverr seller


No comments:

Post a Comment