Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will manage your accounting in finance

I will manage your accounting in finance












About:

Hello everyone, Welcome to my Gig!!!


  • Gig Description:
    Need accurate financial statements and accounting tasks to assist? Yes, you are in a right place. I will do the job perfectly. Please check out my expertise below.

1-    Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

2-    Petty Cash.

3-    Bank Reconciliation Statement

4-    Vendor Reconciliation statement

5-    Customer Reconciliation statement

6-    General Ledger & Trial Balance working

7-    Invoice 

8-    Account Payable

9-    Account Receivable

10-  Data Entry  

Why should you trust me and what type of benefits you will get?

More Than 3 years of experience in finance and accounting

Working currently for different companies

Satisfactory and prompt delivery of the work

100% Positive customer feedback from my satisfied clients.

Note: Please contact with me first before placing an order so that we can negotiate about everything.

Best Regards,
Bilal Ahmed Faridi

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment