Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will give you the best answers concerning your financial issues

I will give you the best answers concerning your financial issues












About:

I will be available to your issues that you face in complex accounting issues related to IFRS/US GAAP standards. I will help you in preparing quality information for auditors, shaping your books for being ready for audit in order to avoid any extra charges from auditors for late information.

If needed I can do audit tests before the auditors in order to spot any late adjustments in your books. I can train your finance team to deal with the auditors and audit process.

I will deal with your complex accounting issues and give you the optimum accounting treatment in line with the standards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment