Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will perform ratio and financial statement analysis for business

I will perform ratio and financial statement analysis for business












About:

Being a Chartered Accountant , I have a strong grip over the concept of Financial Analysis and Ratio Analysis and have done many projects during my study. Financial Analysis of your Business helps you to evaluate past and current performance of your business. 

I will Perform :

Profitability Ratios
Liquidity Ratios
Gearing Ratios
Horizontal Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Vertical Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Projected/ Per Forma Financial Statements


Custom orders are also accepted here.

I will also provide Excel Spreadsheet free of cost.


Hook me up to place an order and i will deliver a quality service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment