Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will serve in finance related work and accounting service

I will serve in finance related work and accounting service












About:

I am a Chartered Accountant and expert in many areas in business sector. If you need to do your finance and accounts related work then i am here to provide best quality service in minimum cost in market.

I have good knowledge and practical experience in
  1. Financial Accounting
  2. Cost and Management Accounting 
  3. Accounting assignments 
  4. Financial Reporting
  5. Accounts preparation
  6. Bookkeeping
  7. Presentation 
  8. Tax(UK)

If you are looking for an expert to do your job then feel free to contact with me. I will complete your work until your satisfaction

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment