Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will do accounting,financial and managerial projects

I will do accounting,financial and managerial projects












About:

 ******MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG******

I am an ACCA. I has been tutoring Accounting, Finance, Managerial Accounting and other business subject. 

Do you want assistance in your accounting and finance course? you are at right place. Let me assist you in your task.

Subject includes:

  • Accounting
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Basic and Advanced Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Financial Reporting

I guarantee you:

High quality and reliable service, and
100% satisfaction

Thanks for your time .

Reviews


azooz_s_a:He is random and doesn’t communicate

abdulaziz97:A great seller, delivered the work earlier than expected with a fair price.

angelvc12:he was amazing and did everything that he agreed that he would do for the assignment and got me a very high score

dkt1390c1:He did a great job!

shehzaddkhn:all pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment