Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do bookkeeping into wave accounting

I will do bookkeeping into wave accounting












About:

I will work on Wave Accounting such as but not limited to:
  • Setup chart of accounts
  • Entries posting
  • Data transfer from Wave/QBO/ Xero To Wave/QBO/Xero.
  • Banks/Paypal and Credit cards reconciliation
  • Payable ledgers reconciliation
  • Provide you all reports


Why me..
  • More than five year experience in different organizations
  • Audit experience
  • Proficient with Wave Accounting
  • I will response to you by 24/7 
  • Accurate and efficient work
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee

Reviews


accountech123:Fast delivery!!! highly recommended !!

hashim441:Nice person!!!

accountech123:Great work as usually!!!!

hashim441:I really enjoying to work with.

sophia06:Great experience! Very flexible seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment