Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will bookkeeping accounting in xero and quickbooks

I will bookkeeping accounting in xero and quickbooks












About:

I am offering Bookkeeping  service in Xero and Quickbooks  for all my potential clients and taxation services are limited to my local clients. I hold much experience in Xero,
 Quickbooks  and many other accounting software. the list of accountancy services include

Preparation of financial statements/Financial reporting ( In Xero, Quickbooks and Excel)
  1. Balance sheet
  2. Profit and loss statement
  3. Statement of changes in equity
  4. Statement of cash flow
  5. Notes to the accounts.

Bookkeeping
  1. Recording the sales invoices, purchase invoices.
  2. Recording of expenses/incomes in books of accounts
  3. Reconciling receipts and payments with bank statement/credit cards
  4. Preparation of receipt voucher
  5. Preparation of journal vouchers
  6. Maintaining general ledger and trial balance.
  7. other customized tasks

Taxation (only for local clients)
  1. Monthly filling of income tax return
  2. sales tax returns
  3. withholding tax return and wealth statement filling
  4. and registration of national tax number.

Except that i allow unlimited reviews until you are satisfied. Please message me before placing your order and let me confirm you my availability. Thanks. 

Reviews


andriarad:Glad to get fast service late at night.

maherbaloch:It is great to see you again.

andriarad:Great job.

maherbaloch:A Great client i loved to work with her. and i am always available for her projects. Thanks for your help.

sangsang:Great work will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment